Endless, random, increasingly difficult dungeons. Enter the world of Redungeon!
It didn’t take too long for me to add this game to my top 5 list of favorites for mobile devices. Games that are fun and do not get boring after playing it multiple times or during a long period of time. Games that give you something to work towards (unlocking new characters, which are diverse with their powers and appearances) and make it easy to do so with or without spending money.This will definitely be a game that has a spot on my phone permanently and will be downloaded immediately if I ever need to get a new phone. Keep up the great work!
Spike holes are underfoot it’s already too late …I’m dead!
I take my last breath as the slime creature engulfs me….I’m dead!
Like always I’m brought back to try again….is someone helping me or do they just really want me to hurt?
Enter the world of Redungeon!
• Endless, random, increasingly difficult dungeons.
• Dozens of complex traps carefully designed to stop you.
• Unlockable characters, each with unique game-changing skills!
• Great music by Dave Cowen, the composer behind Leap Day and Rust Bucket.
• Lots of angry, colourful pixels (and a few friendly ones).
• Swipe controls or on-screen buttons.
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time in-app purchase.
This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free or bought with real money.
Huge thanks for our players for finding and reporting them!
|Requirements||Android 4.0 and up|