Download more than 25 million times around the world!
I just changed my phone and downloaded the game but it doesn’t want to start. Just when I think its starting it goes back to blank screen. I am using Doogee X10 smartphone with 512 mb ram and using Android 6.0. Is it something to do with any of the above
Screenshot WARSHIP BATTLE:3D World War II
Take the battle to the seas in WARSHIP BATTLE, a 3D warship action game, with missions inspired by the historic naval clashes of World War II.
From the USS Arizona to the HMS Bulldog, take control of authentic World War II era vessels and steer them through epic naval battles to glorious victory!
– High quality 3D graphics despite compact app size
– Fast paced naval battles with authentic warships from the World War II era
– Customize your warships with different weapons and parts to win the battle
– Episodes and hidden missions based on real WWII naval battles.
– No network connection is required after downloading the game
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for special in-game items.[Access Authorizations in JOYCITY Games]
1. Access to Contacts
(When logging into the game) It is essential to be able to identify the Google account registered in the device for Google Login. [Access to Contacts] includes information to read the Google account. You will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
2. Access to Photos, Media, and Files
(When registering/editing profile) Access to [Photos, Media, and Files] saved in the device is required when you register/edit account profile image. Login and gameplay will not be affected even if you deny the access.
* Phrases used in [ ] may differ based on the device and OS version.
1. New Limited Submarine Ohio has been added. (1 Basic type, 2 Remodeled types)
2. New episode 50 “The 1st Gongyeong-ho Rescue (1981)” has been added.
Have any feedbacks?
Leave a review or contact our customer support([email protected]) for any inquiries.
|App Name||WARSHIP BATTLE:3D World War II|
|Requirements||Android 2.3 and up|