Text based quest, mix of Sci-Fi and horror in the veins of Alien and Dead Space
I was expecting a simple text based game but this game takes text games to a new level. I love the Lifeline series and this one is just like that but with more interactivity. The mission crew sends you pictures, you get to see scanner readings, and simple videos. It’s still heavily text based but adds a little emersion with the photos. What a fun game! Hope to see more like this from this developer!
Screenshot Survival-quest ZARYA-1 STATION
If you liked Alien, Dead Space and Lifeline – you’ll love this.
THE STORY. In 2021 humankind received a distress signal from the far side of the Moon, and immediately sent four brave people to investigate its source. You will be monitoring the astronauts and make decisions that will directly impact the story and the characters. Each choice may lead you closer to – or farther from – the truth.
– Mind-shattering atmosphere, a mix of sci-fi and horror in the veins of Alien and Prometheus, spiced up with the occasional joke
– Communicate with the astronauts in real time
– Influence the story by making your own decisions
– If you have to lay aside your device, the team will send you a notification if something happens
– There are multiple endings, including happy ones ?
– You can rewind the story and make another choice if the mission ends in a disaster
– What separates this game from other text quests like Lifeline, are the awesome photos that the team sends your way while exploring the source of the signal
Can you unearth the truth and solve the mystery that our Moon is hiding? Download Zarya – 1 now!
– Dutch language added
|App Name||Survival-quest ZARYA-1 STATION|
|Developer||Your Story Interactive|
|Requirements||Android 4.0.3 and up|