Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Well made, too many damn ads. The game is well made and looks pretty good but it’s simple, pretty much like any other sniper game. Plus you end up watching more ads than you get play time. And there are only about 5 missions before you have to buy the whole game. It’s only a dollar but I’m still so pissed off with how they handled the demo by cramming it with ads that I won’t grant them the pleasure of my money. No skin off my nose.
Screenshot Optical Inquisitor 17+
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he’s back with a vengeance. With your help, he’ll get his revenge on his ‘friends’ and be able to return to his daughter.
Top 10 Strategy Game in over 10 countries!
– Superior Sniper mechanics
– Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
– Racing and Underground Gamblers Club
– Great cartoon animations
– Amazing 80s style new retro wave soundtrack from Perturbator, RTRY, Vector Hold, Protector-101, Palm Highway Chase, Tommy, Betamaxx, Flash Аrnold, Silenx, M-Town Vice, Vincenzo Salvia, Hot Hot Hawk, Brutal Pony Riders, Bestrack, The Аstral Stereo Project, Bourgeoisie, Mr Pteez, Quasars, DrPECCO
– Build your own weapons
– Great interactive elements in levels
– Old 80’s style cell phones
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
– Minor fixes
|App Name||Optical Inquisitor 17+|
|Developer||Crescent Moon Games|
|Requirements||Android 2.3 and up|