Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted! Which one is the best?
This game is great fun, from what I’ve played, but unfortunately I am unable to play much, as I find the swipe controls to be quite lackluster. I constantly find myself accidentally swapping direction when I jump, making the game way more frustrating and unfun when I keep dying due to the controls. If there was an option to just have three buttons on the screen as controls, or tapping on different sections of the screen, I’d find the game much more playable.
Screenshot Platform Panic
Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted!
Pit them against each other in order to settle, once and for all, which one is the best!
• Can you unlock them all and become king of the leaderboard?
• Endlessly addictive, procedurally generated retro platformer!
• Swipe left, right & up is all you need to move around
• Pumping chiptune music by Eirik Suhrke, composer for Ridiculous Fishing and Super Crate Box.
• Cutting edge retro pixel graphics!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
– In-app purchases.
– Advertising of Nitrome products.
– Lots of new traps and elements: lasers, warp pipes, a new robot enemy, crusher blocks, spike balls!
– Twice as many rooms, with a new theme and background
– New achievements for completing rooms
|App Name||Platform Panic|
|Requirements||Android 2.3 and up|