Music Tales: magic, vivid and colourful world, brings pleasure of music to kids!
Examined for a college Education course This app provides incorporation of both the learning of a very hard skill while maintaining a childish sense of enjoyment as if no learning actually takes place. However while a solid app for teachers reinforcing reading music and understanding the keyboard,the display seems slightly too childish for the material covered in the app. Other than this I belive that this is amazing!
Screenshot Music Tales – Kids Learn Notes
The game consists of several “stories”. Each story explains some music and harmony theory and offers exercises related to it.
Currently there are three stories:
– Pitch, which introduces the concept of pitch and explains the notes,
– Musical Instruments, which tells about the keyboard instruments, the piano keyboard, and shows how to play simple melodies using it, and
– Free Play, which allows the kid to use the mobile device as a small keyboard.
While explaining how music works and teaching the basics of music in a simple way (works best for 3-6 years old kids), the stories also help to develop color perception, ability to compare different colors (1-3 year old kids), and improve small motility practical skills (2-4 year old kids).
The game is actively developed and new stories are coming soon.
– Teaches your kid music basics in a simple and easy way
– Allows you to use your phone or tablet as a small piano keyboard
– Free play without rounds and tasks
– Suitable for all ages
Just download and enjoy!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We will be grateful for all kinds of feedback. Please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] and together we can make the game even better.
– Android 4.2 support
– Graphics update
|App Name||Music Tales – Kids Learn Notes|
|Requirements||Android 2.3.3 and up|