Touch and Speak: Autism Communication Tool and Methods of Speech Development
Crap Didnt even get to try it. This is the 3rd time downloading- and i cant even pull it up. Just freezes. Apparently- my daughter wont get to tell me what she wants
Screenshot Touch and Speak: Autism AAC
Autism Speech Assistant AAC application helps children with speech pathology and even adults who struggle with learning disabilities to use assistive technology for special education. Devices for augmentative communication may not fully substitute such an invaluable skill that we all need in life – communication; therefore, the goal of this app is to help autistic children and adults with special needs to enhance their speech. Just think about that your kid with autism speaks better day by day.
When it comes to helping non-verbal children or children with motor neuron diseases (MND) , there is a special need for alternative and encouraging methods of communication, such as communication boards and talking pictures. Those methods of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) have been tested by medicals, parents, and their kids. The AAC proved to be effective and demonstrate efficiency in learning tools to help kids with a better speech and being able to communicate better.
Therefore, the goal of the specially designed and tested vocabularies is to facilitate the generation of new, spontaneous utterances and to encourage autistic children not just to use language, but also apply it where and when it is perfectly suitable for.
This app has the following unique and effective for use features:
• Very easy to download, set up, and use on your device exactly like an augmentative communication device
• App is colorful enough to grab your child’s attention
• It offers learning games that incorporate shapes, colors, animals, different kinds of cool characters, everyday objects, numbers, signs, food, emotions, etc.
• Provides pleasant voicing
• It has text to voice capabilities
• App gives you the ability to add your own voicing and add new icons
• Simple and easy-to-use categories based on pictures (even for toddlers)
• Seamless integrated text and keyboard mode and excellent text to voice and text to speech (tts) capabilities
• Includes tools that are helpful for non-verbal special needs children who have limited reading and writing abilities
• Grid size control
• AAC autism app is research-based and has graded vocabulary
• AAC speech app doesn’t need an internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
• Autism speak app has an easy-to-understand help screen on every page that will help you take advantage of all its features
• Fun learning opportunities for speechless children with speaking, reading, and writing difficulties
App is developed with the medical research emphasis for:
• Autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
• Multiple sclerosis
• Down syndrome
• Cerebral palsy
• Rett syndrome
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Asperger syndrome
• Motor neuron disease (MND)
• Speech impediments
Download this special education AAC app and use it as a speech assistant to help your kid break communication boards! Have a great experience with this speech pathology improving app, and we sincerely hope that it helps your child speak what he or she has to say this world!
Indigo Kids creates the entire world of edutaintment games for children in your tablet! We truly believe in principles of free and open education and we are sure that fun learning is the best way to make your child to master new knowledge faster and more efficient. Our goal is to give parents confidence that the tablet is a great tool for their kids to explore and learn.
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IndigoKidsCom
первая рабочая версия
|App Name||Touch and Speak: Autism AAC|
|Requirements||Android 2.3 and up|