Control the traffic lights and make sure the cars do not crash with each other.
I loved the game and the puzzles I have to solve in each lvl.But about the controls, it’s nice but I would love if there was a type a program using the command “if”.It would be useful for things like: open 1 if 2 and 3 are closed.There is just a way to alternate, but it would be awesome to put multiples conditions to, like, the pedestrian.And the only problem I saw is that when I create shortcuts which alternate lights, like: open 1 and 2 and close 3,if there is a crash, I lost All these macros I had organised before. Making necessary to pause the game a lot of times in order to reorganise. I don’t know if this was the idea of the game, but it’s the only thing I really did not like.
Screenshot Traffic Lanes 2
Please note that if road rage is too hard you can be decrease or turned off in the settings!
Also note that there will probably not be any more maps added as I have started development of “Intersection Controller” with a built in level editor, check out http://shadowtree-software.se/
– 60 unique maps made from real aerial images of junctions.
– 3 different game modes.
– Day-night cycle.
– Weather effects.
– Physics simulated car crashes.
Found a bug?
– Send an email to: [email protected]
– Fixed issue where devices running Android 2.3.x would crash if using an outdated version of Google Play Services.
– Fixed issue where map texture would not reload when returning to game.
|App Name||Traffic Lanes 2|
|Requirements||Android 2.3 and up|