Hard and Factory reset are the best solutions to solve many Android problems. If your Huawei Enjoy 10 is much slower than before, you have a persistent malware infection or are planning to sell your phone, reset is the most convenient solution. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei Enjoy 10.
The Huawei Enjoy 10 flaunts a 6.39inch TFT display with 720 x 1560 pixels that results in a pixel density of 269 PPI. The device boots on Android 9.0 operating system. The smartphone has a 64GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card.
The Huawei Enjoy 10 has Octa-Core processors having clock speeds of 2.2 GHz. The processor is further coupled with a 4GB ram. The combination is placed on a HiSilicon KIRIN 710F chipset. The graphical requirement is taken care of by the ARM Mali-G51MP4 graphics unit
If your Huawei Enjoy 10 is misbehaving and initial solutions are not working, a full reset may be necessary. A hard and factory reset can help resolve issues with your smartphone if it’s bootloop or crashing, or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Enjoy 10
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 10 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Enjoy 10.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 10 via Settings
- Go to your Huawei Enjoy 10 phone “Settings“.
- Find the “System” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Reset Phone” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 10 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Enjoy 10 is powered off.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
Huawei Enjoy 10 is a good smartphone, which has a lot of strong features. The good quality camera too adds up to its charm. It has a great configuration along with the fast charging support. Overall, the smartphone is one of the best option to go for around this price range.
However, no matter how great the smartphone is, the potential for trouble is always there. When your phone is going through a tough time, it’s usually better to reset.