A factory reset can help resolve issues with your Huawei Mate 20 PRO if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei Mate 20 PRO.
Huawei Mate 20 PRO has been equipped with an Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.6 GHz. It is seated upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset. Further, there is an ARM Mali G76 GPU and 6GB RAM, that handles gaming and multitasking of the phone with ease. For power backup, there is a Li-Polymer battery having 4200 mAh capacity.
Huawei Mate 20 PRO comes with a 6.39 inches Oled display that has a bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch on top. It has a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels and a pixel density of 538 ppi. The aspect ratio of 19:9 adds style to the screen.
To factory reset smartphone is often done to fix many issues. Perhaps your Huawei Mate 20 PRO has some problems with performance, for example, the phone is running slowly.
Or your device is picking up a virus or you only want to remove all your files, programs, passwords and other sensitive information and then get rid of the device.
Hard reset Huawei Mate 20 PRO via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Mate 20 PRO is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Factory reset Huawei Mate 20 PRO via Settings
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Mate 20 PRO.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Mate 20 PRO
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Mate 20 PRO from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Mate 20 PRO.
The Huawei Mate 20 PRO is a mid ranged phone with its foremost strength being a powerful front camera for selfies equipped with flash which provides great pictures. The device has a good display and a satisfactory battery performance and proves to be a good reliable smartphone at this budget.
Have you had any problems with Huawei Mate 20 PRO that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!