There are many reasons why you would want to reset your Huawei Mate X, and there are many different methods to do it. Here you’ll learn about two different levels of resetting your Huawei Mate X.
The Huawei Mate X flaunts a 6.6 Inch Oled display having a resolution of 1148 x 2480 pixels and a density of 414 PPI. The aspect ratio of 19.5:9 makes it look better.
The Huawei Mate X has been equipped with the HiSilicon KIRIN 980+ chipset with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of up to 2.6 GHz. It is further assisted ARM Mali G76 and a 8GB ram, which is great for graphics, games and smooth performance.
The Huawei Mate X is a relatively new Android phone and it features excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Huawei Mate X or seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve most common issues by resetting your phone.
Factory reset Huawei Mate X from Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei Mate X will reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Mate X
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Mate X from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Mate X.
Hard reset Huawei Mate X
- Shut down your Huawei Mate X completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Mate X as a new device.
The Huawei Mate X is a premium phone that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. Coming to the performance, the configuration is set efficiently to render multitasking experience without any error. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense.
Most of the problems that the Huawei Mate X has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. For other tips and tricks such as bypass factory reset protection on Huawei Mate X, we will publish it soon.