If the Huawei nova 5z system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. So, why not learn how to reset Huawei nova 5z.
The Huawei nova 5z flaunts a large 6.26 inches Amoled display with a pixel density of 412 ppi that results in a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. For photography, the device features a dual (48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP) rear camera setup with PDAF and a 32MP front-facing camera for selfie lovers.
The device is powered by ARM V8 A Cortex A76 a 2,27GHz + Cortex A55 a 1,88GHz. processors embedded on the HiSilicon KIRIN 810 chipset. The processor is paired with 6GB of RAM to ensure that the device runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. All the graphical requirements are fulfilled by an ARM Mali-G52MP6 chipset. The device runs on the Android 9.0 operating system. The Huawei nova 5z is backed by a massive 4000 mAh Li-ion battery which keeps the entertainment going for long hours.
The Huawei nova 5z is a relatively new Android device and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you are facing bugs after updating your Huawei nova 5z or you’re seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve most common issues by resetting your smartphone.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei nova 5z
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 5z from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei nova 5z.
Hard reset Huawei nova 5z
- Ensure that the Huawei nova 5z is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei nova 5z will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Huawei nova 5z via Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei nova 5z.
The Huawei nova 5z is a powerful smartphone that delivers smooth performance. The cameras are great to capture quality images and also can record quality videos. The configuration it offers is currently available on other phones even at a much lower price, but it would be a great option for a brilliant camera and the performance it provides exceeds satisfaction.
By the way, what method are you using? Do let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to reach out for any doubts or queries. Look forward to other articles such as how to update Huawei nova 5z.