If you’re having a lot of problems with your Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus, performing a factory reset may be the solution. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus.
The Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus is equipped with an Octa-Core processor which clocks at a speed of 2.36 GHz. The processor is assisted by a 4GB ram that delivers a quality performance while running multiple tasks. Moreover, the graphical requirements of the system are taken care of by an ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset.
The Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus sports a 5.93inch IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is armed with a 13MP + 2MP primary camera. In addition, a 16MP lens with a LED flash is present at the front.
For all the tech packed into your Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus, it still has a tendency to behave badly and slow down if you install too many apps or run too many processes at the same time. Fortunately, Huawei lets users reset their phone to its original factory settings, allowing you to wipe your device and enjoy it as if it were the new Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus.
When the time comes for you to hand over that Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus to your next owner, you better make sure you perform a factory data reset. This process will completely wipe your device, deleting all files and traces that you ever used it. It will really be the same as when you first used it.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus via Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus from Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Touch Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus as a new device.
The Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. The gaming experience is great, thanks to the clear sharp display and the great graphics processor. Moreover, the presence of a big battery means you can always enjoy it to the fullest without worrying much about charging it very often.
Have you had any problems with Huawei Enjoy 8 Plus that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!