Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Huawei P Smart 2019 if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei P Smart 2019.
Huawei P Smart 2019 comes with a 6.21 Inch tall display with IPS LCD type. It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has a pixel density of 415 PPI, which is enough for the sharpness of the content.
Besides, the smartphone has a Dual camera camera bearing 13MP + 2MP rear lenses. At the front, it has an 8MP lens, which would be the selfie lover’s choice.
Huawei P Smart 2019 has been furnished with HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chip along with an Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor. The combination is managed by an ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU and a 3GB RAM that differentiate it from its previous models.
Huawei phones are generally reliable. But as with any smartphone, sometimes things go wrong. Before you spend big on a new Huawei P Smart 2019, though, try a factory reset. This process removes all the data present in the device including all user settings, applications, storage memory and so on.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P Smart 2019
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei P Smart 2019 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei P Smart 2019.
Hard reset Huawei P Smart 2019
- Ensure that the Huawei P Smart 2019 is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Factory reset Huawei P Smart 2019 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Huawei P Smart 2019 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Huawei P Smart 2019 is an affordable handset that comes with a lot of features. It has a great processor under the hood, that provides an excellent performance. Moreover, the presence of a big battery means you can always enjoy it to the fullest without worrying much about charging it very often.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. For other tips and tricks such as how to flash Huawei P Smart 2019, make sure to bookmark ApkShort.com!