Go Surf is a relaxing and challenging game of riding an endless wave!
Gameplay is too difficult. The controls are easy enough, but there’s too many obstacles for it to matter. I’ve noticed the further I go, the more it lags and glitches. Also, when I have a magnet and accumulate a large amount of tokens at once. The graphics are great, but maybe in the future there can be an option on the surfer’s appearance (gender/ skin color/ hair..) and what board he’s on ( fish, longboard, short..) and the location ( different style of breaks from the Hawaiian islands or Fiji..) Also, I’ve noticed that there’s no replay shown when the option is selected. The screen pops up in the corner, but it’s all white. Aside from the difficulty due to the shear insane amount of obstacles and the lagging, it has potential to be a favorite.
Screenshot Go Surf – The Endless Wave
Be careful however, throughout this beach-themed adventure you have to avoid a series of pitfalls. Crowds will attempt to get in your way, wipeouts are most certainly a hazard, and watch out for that which lurks beneath the water’s surface. Remember, the experienced surfer doesn’t ever want to become shark bait.
• Easy to learn, hard to master – tap and release surf game
• Complete missions in which you can try new surfers with different styles
• Perform aerial maneuvers to activate ghost mode
• Bonus session – Advanced tube rides
• Fluid and challenging physics-based game
• Beautiful day and night backdrops
• Original musical composition
• Collect floating chips to increase your spending power in the surf shop
Go Surf is a Freemium game. In the store you can buy items and accessories by using the coins you win in the game. This version may use Facebook only for multiplayer mode.
Minor bug fixes
|App Name||Go Surf – The Endless Wave|
|Requirements||Android 4.0.3 and up|