Can you name 189 animals? You will be able to after completing this fun game!
I like this game very much
Screenshot Animals Quiz – Learn All Mammals and Birds!
All animals are divided into two corresponding levels:
1. Mammals: African rhinoceros and hippopotamus, Australian echidna and platypus. Is it a jaguar or a leopard? Try to guess today!
2. Birds: small American robin and giant ostrich from Africa, flamingo and emu from Australia, even penguins from Antarctica!
Five game modes provide entertaining experience for everybody:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning tool:
* Flashcards (browse through all animals without guessing).
The app is translated into 18 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. If you wish, you can test your knowledge of animals names in any of them.
Become an expert in zoology! Make your first step into ornithology!
– Czech translation. Now the app is translated into 18 languages, including English, Spanish, and many other.
|App Name||Animals Quiz – Learn All Mammals and Birds!|
|Requirements||Android 4.0.3 and up|