Methods to Customize Font Style On Huawei GX8 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei GX8.
The Huawei GX8 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
Huawei GX8 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Huawei GX8 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei GX8 runs Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei GX8 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the Huawei GX8 include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Huawei GX8 measures 152.00 x 76.50 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.00 grams. It was launched in Silver, Gold, and Grey colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Huawei GX8 more personalize. Huawei also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei GX8 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei GX8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei GX8.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei GX8 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei GX8 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei GX8, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei GX8 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. How much do you customize your Android devices? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei GX8 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.