Customize Huawei Nova Lite EMUI 5.1 Font Style – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Huawei Nova Lite smartphone.
The Huawei Nova Lite gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.1 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Huawei, Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset. There is an ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU with an 3GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei Nova Lite comes with a 5.2-inch FHD LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with sharp pixel density of 424 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the trendy 16:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with the company’s own EMUI 5.1 skin on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 7.0 Nougat.
EMUI is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Huawei mobile devices. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the EMUI.
By default, the Huawei Nova Lite comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the EMUI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei nova lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei nova lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei nova lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei nova lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei nova lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei nova lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei nova lite display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova 2i. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei nova lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.