The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo F9 – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo F9.
The Oppo F9 has a stunning design and there are two colour options to choose from. The highlight of this smartphone is the 6.3-inch display with a small waterdrop notch. Powering the smartphone is a MediaTek Helio P60 processor, it has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It has a dual camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The F9 is a dual SIM device and a supports 4G and VoLTE on both SIM slots. It has a 3500mAh battery but lacks support for fast charging.
Oppo F9 is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Oppo F9 smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Oppo.
How to Change Font on Oppo F9 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo F9 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F9, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F9 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F9 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F9.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F9.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo F9. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo F9, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!