Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo R11s Plus – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo R11s Plus.
The Oppo R11s Plus comes with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels.
Oppo R11s Plus is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Oppo R11s Plus runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo R11s Plus runs ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Oppo R11s Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo R11s Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Oppo R11s Plus measures 164.80 x 80.20 x 7.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams. It was launched in Champagne, Black, and Red colours.
People love to use Oppo R11s Plus because they can change the font style just like what they want. Oppo R11s Plus smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11s Plus with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo R11s Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11s Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11s Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11s Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11s Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11s Plus.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo R11s Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo R11s Plus? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R9. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R11s Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.