Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo R11s Plus – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo R11s Plus.
The Oppo R11s Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an Adreno 512 GPU with a 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Oppo R11s Plus flaunts a 6.43-inch AMOLED display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 376 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Oppo R11s Plus has a Dual rear camera setup at the back consisting of a 16 MP + 20 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. There is a 20.1 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
The ColorOS 3.2 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS comes preloaded on the device. ColorOS 3.2 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ColorOS 3.2 gives you amazing experience.
ColorOS 3.2 is a custom skin developed by Oppo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
ColorOS 3.2 gives you to customize almost everything like wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Oppo R11s Plus device.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R11s Plus with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo R11s Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11s Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11s Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11s Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11s Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11s Plus.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo R11s Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo R11s Plus? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R11s Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.