Two Ways to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy S8+ ONE UI Android 9.0 – Samsung has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Samsung Galaxy S8+ your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ is powered by a Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.3 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-G71 MP20 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ features a 6.2-inch Super Amoled HDR 10 display. The screen has WQHD+ resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels) and retains pixel density of 529 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ continues with ONE UI which runs on top of Android 9.0.The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 9.0.
The ONE UI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. Samsung offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
If you have Samsung Galaxy S8+ with ONE UI and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy S8+ GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy S8+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8+. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy S8+ via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy S8+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy S8+ display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy S8+. If you do end up switching fonts on your Samsung Galaxy S8+, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy S8+ looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.