Customizing Font On Style Xiaomi Mi Note 2 MIUI 10 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with an Quad-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.35 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.35GHz chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 530 GPU, and a 4GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with a large 5.7-inch Oled LG display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 386 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely MIUI 10. The Xiaomi’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
MIUI is the name of Xiaomi’s custom spin of Android. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Xiaomi Mi Note 2 devices running MIUI 10 but you have the option of downloading more from the Xiaomi Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Note 2 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Mi Note 2 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Mi Note 2 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi Note 2, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.