Customize Huawei Mate 10 Pro Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Download%20and%20install%20Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 10 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 10 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 10 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Mate 10 Pro display looks even better
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Mate 10 Pro via zFont App
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Do you leave them stock or go all out? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Mate 10 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.