Ehi Opener is one of the Xposed Framework modules which functions to read the contents of the config or payload, Proxy, Port and SSH in the HTTP Injector application.
You can use the Ehi Opener application or the tools module to learn to view the payload configurations made by others. And most importantly here it will make it easier for you to create your own payload.
To use this application Ehi Opener, you need root access and the Xposed Framework is installed.
How to Use the Ehi Opener Application
- Install the Ehi Opener application.
- The next step, open the Xposed installer application.
- Check the EHI Opener modules.
- Reboot your Android phone.
- Then open the HTTP Injector application.
- Import a locked HTTP Injector config.
- After that, tap on the START button for a while until the Payload is visible.
- Automatic Payload, Proxy along with SSH will be visible and we can copy the config.
This application was developed by Olokocc Ehi Opener PHDev which can help us to learn a payload method simply and easily.