Epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and go to battle!
The heroes should be for all players from the lower level. They can make their own choice to choose the hero or switch them. If you provide the better or strongest hero for the strong one, it means the stronger is still the better and even the best. The weaker will have no choice,but accepting the unfair attack from those strong ones. Please think about it again. Be fair for all players. Otherwise, the stronger or the best ones are still the stronger and the best ones. How about the weak ones? Do they have a chance to use their strategy? It’s the strategy game, not for only the big or strong players. Thanks!!…
Screenshot Clash of Clans
It’s time for Clash’s frightful night!
• Special obstacles are spawning
• 1-Gem Spell brewing boost
• Celebrate Halloween Clash-style with the Pumpkin Barbarian and Giant Skeleton
Clash of Clans 9.256.17
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you!
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a new mysterious world.
● Battle with all new troops, including Raged Barbarian, Sneaky Archer, Boxer Giant, Bomber, Cannon Cart, and the new Hero Battle Machine.
● Go head to head with other players in the new Versus battle mode.
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
A network connection is also required.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents