The latest tactical RPG from SQUARE ENIX.
So I’ve been playing this game for about 2 years now. In that time I’ve seen this game go from reasonably good and very playable to pretty much a cash grab and fairly terrible and back to pretty great again. The game has greatly improved the balancing problem. It’s fixed a lot of issues with the rare drops that make competitive play a lot more manageable. It’s also added a lot of really cool features like rates and special events that give you increase chances of rare and legendary drops. All those things combined to make this probably my favorite mobile game ever.
Screenshot HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS – TCG PVP!
What’s new in version 6.8.0
Some EXCITING news regarding PvP balance…
– PvP Battles can now have min. and max. squad size limits! Look out for this challenging new rule on some upcoming Arenas, Raids and Leagues!
– Items in your inventory now have descriptions!
– Messaging has now been added before the advanced promotion of a unit!
– Bug fixes and performance enhancements!
Look out for even bigger and better updates in the near future. Change is coming to Lunnain…!
HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS 6.8.0
Enter a war-torn world on the brink of extinction, embark on an epic adventure and fight your way to the top of the PvP leaderboards in HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS, the latest tactical RPG from SQUARE ENIX.
Enjoy a battle system designed especially for mobile devices that’s easy to learn but with deep strategic possibilities, quick-entry player-vs-player combat, and hundreds of unique characters to collect, grow and evolve.
Challenge the world and ascend the rankings until you rule over all!
*** FEATURES ***
– Battle against players across the world in simple yet deep tactical battles, built especially for mobile devices
– Collect and train over 900 fully-animated units
– Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
– Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
– Take part in regular events and weekend Arena competitions
– Features characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES THE CRYSTAL BEARERS)
The once-prosperous aerial kingdom of Lunnain lies in tatters, assaulted from above by the Fallen – ruthless monsters of nightmare who seek only complete destruction. But the people will not take their fate lying down, and their strike back at the heavens starts now!
*** TOP GROSSING SALES ***
– Top 10 : 3 countries
– Top 100 : 27 countries
Strategy Game Category
– Top 10 : 4 countries
– Top 100 : 96 countries