The ultimate music game simulator
Need a little help here, attenpting to download certain beatmaps causes the game to crash. I think it’s the server’s problem. I have a stable internet yet downloading certain beatmaps causes the game to crash.Edit: Nope, it’s like “This chart crashes today. Then it works tomorrow”. Usually happens on alpha ones.
* Support copy charts
* Editor converts png to jpg automatically
* Fix can’t add or delete notes with scaled editor grid
* Fix menu disappear issue
* Fix can’t input balloon number in editor
* Fix playback speed bug of some videos
Malody is a cross-platform music game (Simulator) which is developed by a group of dedicated volunteers.
* Multi game mode: Key, Step, DJ, Pad, Catch, Taiko
* In game editor for creating and sharing charts.
* Support variety of chart formats: osu, sm, bms, pms, mc, tja.
* Support full keysound chart.
* Support custom skin.
* Support play effect: random, flip, const, rush, hide, origin
* Support online ranking.
* Wiki based community where you can upload and share charts.
* In game multi language support
How to import chart: http://m.mugzone.net/wiki/730
Submit chart: http://m.mugzone.net/wiki/3
Custom skin: http://m.mugzone.net/wiki/1778