If the Honor 20 Pro system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Honor 20 Pro.
Honor 20 Pro is equipped with a HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of 2.6 GHz. It has an ARM Mali G76 GPU and a 8GB ram that handles the overall functioning maintaining the flow of multiple apps, games and background tasks.
Honor 20 Pro comes with a waterdrop display that stands 6.26 inches tall. It bears an IPS LCD display type having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a pixel density of 412 ppi. There is an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 that adds style to the display.
The viruses and malware can slow down your phone’s performance and it will also cause problems with the operating system. A factory reset will remove all malware, viruses and your device will be reset to the factory version. And It will boost your device performance and your application will run smoothly.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor 20 Pro
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 20 Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 20 Pro.
Hard reset Honor 20 Pro via Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor 20 Pro is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Honor 20 Pro will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Honor 20 Pro from Settings
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Honor 20 Pro reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Honor 20 Pro is a perfect smartphone, which is packed with all the premium features that one desires to have. It is not just about performance, other features like camera and storage are well in sync with the price tag. Besides the camera, it has a very good battery capacity which easily complies with the power needs of the user.
Have you had any problems with Honor 20 Pro that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!