You may want to reset Honor 9N to its factory settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Honor 9N.
The Honor 9N sports a 5.84 Inch bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch for the front lens. It is equipped with an IPS LCD display and has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The device is armed with a Dual camera camera setup containing 13MP + 2MP lenses. These can click excellent images and also can record good quality videos. For the selfie lovers, there is a 16MP front lens that can click quite good selfies.
The Honor 9N is powered by a 2.36 GHz Octa-Core processor that sits on a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset. It is further aided by an ARM Mali-T830MP2 and a 4GB RAM. The Honor 9N is equipped with a 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB by using a memory card. The combination provides a flawless multitasking performance.
If you own a Honor 9N, you’ve probably found that it has all kinds of features that are fun and useful for work and play. Sometimes phones run into issues, which are hardware or software related. More serious problems than these might need your help fixing them, but some minor software concerns can be corrected through resetting your device. In the following article, we will discuss when is a good time to reset your Honor 9N, and how you can do it.
Hard reset Honor 9N via Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor 9N is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 9N
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor 9N from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 9N.
Factory reset Honor 9N via Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Honor 9N.
Honor 9N is an excellent mid-range smartphone that features powerful specs to stand out from the crowd. The battery backup and the cameras are great. The processing front also shows an impressive build that can handle all kinds of functions.
These are several of the most common Honor 9N problems and troubleshooting tips we have come across. Have you encountered any other problems with this phone? Save even more money by getting free advice. See you in the next article about how to bypass google account on Honor 9N.