If you don’t think your Honor 20S is running as well as it should be, or you’re getting worrying error messages, it might be time to reset your Honor 20S to its factory settings. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Honor 20S.
The Honor 20S offers a 6.26inch FHD+ IPS LCD display that results in a pixel density of 412 PPI. It has a beautiful, elegant design and comes in white, silver gold and blue colour. It runs Android 9.0 with the EMUI 9.0 on top.
It is powered by a 2.27 GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon KIRIN 810 processor, coupled with 6GB of RAM. For storage, it gets 128GB of internal memory that can be further increased up to 128GB by inserting a microSD card.
If your Android smartphone appears that the phone storage is full, you can remove everything present in your Honor 20S by resetting it and then you can install the applications of your need. Because that will erase everything so the storage issue will be resolved too.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 20S
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Honor 20S from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 20S.
Hard reset Honor 20S
- Turn off your Honor 20S and wait a few seconds.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Factory reset Honor 20S via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose “Setting“.
- Tap “System“.
- Move again and tap “Reset“.
- After that, choose “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm it by tap the “RESET PHONE” button.
- When it’s done, the Honor 20S will reboot.
The Honor 20S is a great device which ends up with strong features. The smartphone has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. It has a great camera that can impress with its picture quality. All-in-all, it is a good option as per the mid-range price tag.
Despite some problems here and there, the Honor 20S is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Honor 20S, we will publish it soon.