Do you need to reset your Honor Play 8A to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this tutorial, we’ll show you four ways to complete this task on Honor Play 8A.
The Honor Play 8A is equipped with a 2.3 GHz Octa-Core processor that acts as the brain of the system. It is further aided by a 3GB RAM that takes care of the multitasking. The combination is situated on a Helio P35 MT6765 chipset. A PowerVR GE8320 GPU takes care of the graphical tasks of the system.
The Honor Play 8A bears a 6.09inch with a bezel-less design that provides an impressive viewing experience. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 that provides an excellent view. It has a waterdrop notch on the top of the display. It has a great pixel density of 282 PPI, which makes the images and texts bright.
To factory reset phone is often done to fix many issues. Perhaps your Honor Play 8A has some problems with performance, for instance, the phone is running slowly.
Or your smartphone is picking up a virus or you only want to remove all your files, programs, passwords and other sensitive information and then get rid of the device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor Play 8A
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor Play 8A from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor Play 8A.
Factory reset Honor Play 8A from Settings
- Go to your Honor Play 8A phone “Settings“.
- Find the “System” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Reset Phone” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset Honor Play 8A
- Ensure that the Honor Play 8A is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Honor Play 8A is a mid-range device that comes with an amazing set of camera and huge storage capacity. Its powerful processor and long-time battery backup give users a seamless performance experience. With the provided budget, it is one of the best handsets that consumers can have.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Look forward to other articles such as how to frp unlock Honor Play 8A, we will publish it soon.