Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Honor 10 Lite if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. Let’s see how we can reset Honor 10 Lite.
The Honor 10 Lite flaunts a (1080 x 2340 pixels) display, boots on Android 9.0 operating system, features gorilla glass and a fingerprint sensor. For driving the phone, there are Octa-Core processors 4×2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53 seated upon a HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. It is aided by 4GB of RAM and ARM Mali-G51MP4 graphics engine.
The smartphone is armed with a 13MP + 2MP camera at the rear and for selfie lovers, there are Dual camera cameras, comprising of 13MP + 2MP. If not sufficient, the user can make use of the OTG cable or the memory card slot which can read microSD cards of upto 256GB.
Do you want to make your Honor 10 Lite work just like the first time you turned it on after you took it home from the store? If you are noticing that the performance of your Honor 10 Lite is seemingly slower than before, maybe it is time for your device to undergo some resetting.
Hard reset Honor 10 Lite via Recovery
- Turn off your Honor 10 Lite and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor 10 Lite will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 10 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 10 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 10 Lite.
Factory reset Honor 10 Lite via Settings
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Honor 10 Lite reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Honor 10 Lite comes with an affordable price-tag and can provide great performance. It has a good battery backup and decent processing with a nice set of cameras. The internal storage could have been better but considering the budget, it is a good option to go for.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. Look forward to other articles such as bypass factory reset protection on Honor 10 Lite, we will publish it soon.