There are many good reasons to reset your Honor 7C and return it to factory default settings, one of the reasons you want to sell and protect your personal information. Let’s see how we can reset the Honor 7C.
The Honor 7C flaunts a 5.99 Inch IPS LCD display having a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a density of 269 PPI. The aspect ratio of 18:9 makes it look better.
The device has been equipped with the Snapdragon 450+ chipset with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of up to 1.8 GHz. It also supports Adreno 506 and 4GB RAM, which is great for smooth graphics, gaming and performance.
A reset is recommended before giving away or selling the device, and in some cases for troubleshooting. You can do a factory reset or a hard reset.
The first can be done by simply accessing the Huawei phone settings. Sometimes that’s just not possible. If your smartphone doesn’t work or for some reason you can’t access the settings, you can go ahead and perform a hard reset using the hardware buttons.
Hard reset Honor 7C
- Turn off your Honor 7C and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor 7C will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Honor 7C from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap System.
- In the System screen, tap Reset.
- In the Reset screen, tap Factory data reset.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the RESET PHONE option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch NEXT.
- Finally tap RESET PHONE.
- After your Honor 7C reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 7C
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor 7C from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 7C.
The Honor 7C is a nice device which comes equipped with a lot of decent features. It is a slim, compact and lightweight smartphone that can easily fit anywhere. The processor ensures that you can play heavy games without facing many lags. Overall, if you are looking for a decent phone of a premium brand then you can go for the Honor 7C.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about how to change storage settings on Honor 7C.