All Huawei phones have a reset feature which returns the phone to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Honor 8C. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Honor 8C.
The Honor 8C comes with a huge IPS LCD display of 6.26 inches that has the screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a pixel density of 268 ppi. It has the stylish aspect ratio of 19:9 which enhance that quality by providing a more spacious view.
The Honor 8C is equipped with the Octa-Core (8XKryo 250 1.8 GHz) processor which is based upon the Snapdragon 632 chipset. There is an Adreno 506 will help it run smooth graphics while the 4GB ram will handle all the multitasking of the smartphone. The phone keeps running with the help of the Li-ion battery that has a massive capacity of 4000 mAh, which can render the required power back up all day long.
If your Honor 8C isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider factory resetting. Resetting and wiping a device can resolve issues that are causing it to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish or otherwise impair performance.
Hard reset Honor 8C
- Shut down your Honor 8C completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor 8C will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Honor 8C via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose “Setting“.
- Tap “System“.
- Move again and tap “Reset“.
- After that, choose “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm it by tap the “RESET PHONE” button.
- When it’s done, the Honor 8C will reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 8C
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor 8C from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 8C.
The Honor 8C is a mid-end smartphone featuring a great display and powerful configuration. It looks stunning with almost non-existent bezels on both the sides. A massive storage capacity makes it a great package for entertainment. The Honor 8C is a suitable option for heavy users.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. For other tips and tricks such as how to change storage settings on Honor 8C which will be coming soon.