If your Huawei GR5 2017 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Huawei GR5 2017 ships with 5.5 inches IPS FHD display with a pixel density of 401 PPI which ensures a clear visibility even under the direct sunlight.
An Octa-Core 2.1 GHz processor runs under the hood which is coupled with 3GB RAM for good multitasking abilities alongside a great gaming performance. It runs the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the OS which makes the user experience even better.
The Huawei GR5 2017 is a relatively new Android smartphone and it features excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Huawei GR5 2017 or you’re seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve most common issues by resetting your smartphone.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei GR5 2017
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei GR5 2017 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei GR5 2017.
Hard reset Huawei GR5 2017 via Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei GR5 2017 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” key and the “Power” key.
- When the Huawei logo displays, release all keys.
- In “Recovery Mode” select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the hard reset is complete, tap “Reboot system“.
- The Huawei GR5 2017 will automatically restart.
Factory reset Huawei GR5 2017 via Settings
- On Huawei GR5 2017 phone, go to Settings.
- Find Advanced settings and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose Backup & reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset.
- Scroll down and you will find Reset phone option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the Reset phone option which will start the process.
The Huawei GR5 2017 is a mid-range device that comes with an excellent display, which is bezel-less on the sides. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. The cameras are capable of capturing an excellent image. It has a decent battery backup that can be fueled easily.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Look forward to other articles such as how to bypass google account on Huawei GR5 2017 which will be coming soon.