If you’re having a lot of problems with your Huawei Mate 10, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Let’s see how we can reset Huawei Mate 10.
Huawei Mate 10 offers a QHD view (1440 x 2560 pixels) over the large 5.9 Inch IPS LCD screen. There is a pixel density of 498 PPI. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
As per the configuration, the phone is provided with a HiSilicon KIRIN 970 SoC and an Octa-Core processor that renders a clock speed of 2.4 GHz. It is aided with a 4GB RAM and an ARM Mali G72MP12 GPU that together look after the multitasking.
The resetting option is available on all Android devices and it has been a life saver for many users. From minor software glitches to big bugs, a reset can fix almost any problem. However, if your smartphone has a hardware problem, resetting won’t be able to fix it.
Factory reset Huawei Mate 10
- Go to your Huawei Mate 10 phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Mate 10
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Mate 10 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Mate 10.
Hard reset Huawei Mate 10
- Shut down your Huawei Mate 10 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Huawei Mate 10 is an affordable handset that comes with a lot of features. The gaming experience is great, thanks to the clear sharp display and the great graphics processor. Moreover, the presence of a big battery means you can always enjoy it to the fullest without worrying much about charging it very often.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. For other tips and tricks such as how to update Huawei Mate 10, make sure to bookmark ApkShort.com!