Do you need to reset your Huawei nova 5i to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this guide, we will show you three ways to complete this task on Huawei nova 5i.
The Huawei nova 5i stocks a decent 128GB internal storage which can be expanded to a sizable 512GB. This phone is powered by the homegrown HiSilicon KIRIN 710 with Huawei processor. The processors are coupled with an ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU and a sizable 6GB ram can deliver a blazing fast usage and in-game performance.
The Huawei nova 5i flaunts a beautiful 6.39-inch screen with IPS LCD display which exhibits a 1080 x 2310 pixels screen resolution. The expansive 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 399 pixel density ensure pleasant media consumption. The IPS LCD panel is protected, sharp and power efficient by Gorilla Glass.
Sometimes the smartphone behaves irregularly due to malware and this annoys the user so by factory resetting, all the malware, and viruses present in the device will be removed. A factory reset is always the last resort and it will be used only when the phone is creating serious issues, wants to improve performance, plans to sell the smartphone.
Factory reset Huawei nova 5i via Settings
- Go to your Huawei nova 5i phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei nova 5i
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 5i from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei nova 5i.
Hard reset Huawei nova 5i via Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei nova 5i completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Huawei nova 5i is a decent smartphone in an entry-level budget. It has a good pair of camera that can click excellent images. The device also provides decent performance due to the presence of a great processor. The battery backup is also excellent for daily use.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your phone thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.