Restoring your Huawei P Smart to its factory state can be a way to solve performance problems, remove malware or prepare it for a new owner. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory and hard reset of Huawei P Smart.
The Huawei P Smart comes with a 5.65 Inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 427 PPI. It is result of a great screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. Moreover it has an aspect ratio of 18:9 which which makes it trendy as per the present vogue. The device houses a 32GB inbuilt storage so that you can save ample amount files and documents.
It is equipped with Octa-Core processors that have clock speeds of 2.36 GHz respectively. The processors are assisted by a 3GB RAM to ensure a powerful performance even while running multiple apps. The graphical needs of the system are handled by an ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset.
When your Huawei P Smart is starting to show signs of slowing down, or are restarting for no reason at all, or some other issues, you might want to do a factory reset if restarting doesn’t work. If your phone is still not working, your last option is to do a hard reset.
Factory reset Huawei P Smart from Settings
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei P Smart.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P Smart
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei P Smart from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei P Smart.
Hard reset Huawei P Smart from Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei P Smart is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei P Smart will now wipe all contents.
The Huawei P Smart is a premium and powerful phone that comes with pretty great specs. Robust performance, massive RAM and great storage capacity make it an efficient performer. The cameras are excellent to click good quality images and the presence of ginormous storage made it a good option. However, a bigger battery would have made it more lucrative but it can be considered as it supports quick charging facility. Overall, it is a powerful and worthy phone from Huawei.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Huawei itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to root Huawei P Smart, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.