You may want to reset Huawei P10 Lite to its factory settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei P10 Lite.
Huawei P10 Lite comes with an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 2.1 GHz speed. It is seated upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 658 chipset and assisted by GPU Mali-T830MP2. Along with 4GB RAM, the device offers smooth gaming and multitasking. For the power backup, the phone has Li-ion battery of 3000 mAh capacity.
Huawei P10 Lite flaunts an amazing bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with a pixel density of 424 PPI. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio. The device presents a beautiful look with a diamond-cut design.
For the camera, it has 11.8MP rear lens f/1.8 aperture and super nightscape mode. It also has scene recognition, Chroma boost and AI-powered engine. The front camera comes with an 8MP lens.
The only reason you would want to reset yourt Huawei P10 Lite is if your phone is experiencing malfunctions like freezing, not responding properly, insufficient storage, or forgot lock screen buttons. Doing a reset on your smartphone will return it to the original factory state as when you first got your smartphone. Here are the steps to reset your phone manually or perform a reset using the buttons on the smartphone itself.
Factory reset Huawei P10 Lite via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose “Setting“.
- Tap “System“.
- Move again and tap “Reset“.
- After that, choose “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm it by tap the “RESET PHONE” button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei P10 Lite will reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P10 Lite
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei P10 Lite from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei P10 Lite.
Hard reset Huawei P10 Lite from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei P10 Lite completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Huawei P10 Lite fits all the benchmarks of a premium smartphone for a mid-range price tag. The good cameras perform well in terms of photography and videography.
Most of the problems that the Huawei P10 Lite has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Look forward to other articles such as how to flash Huawei P10 Lite which will be coming soon.