If you’re having a lot of problems with your Huawei P9 Lite mini, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei P9 Lite mini.
The Huawei P9 Lite mini comes with a huge IPS LCD display of 5-inch that has the screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a pixel density of 294 ppi. It has the stylish aspect ratio of 16:9 which enhance that quality by providing a more spacious view.
The Huawei P9 Lite mini is equipped with the Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor which is based upon the Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset. There is an Adreno 308 will help it run smooth graphics while the 2GB RAM will handle all the multitasking of the smartphone. The phone keeps running with the help of the Li-ion battery that has a massive capacity of 3020 mAh, which can render the required power back up all day long.
The only reason you ever want to reset your Huawei P9 Lite mini is if your smartphone is experiencing malfunctions such as freezes, not responding properly, insufficient storage, or forgot lock screen buttons. Performing a reset on your phone will return it to the original factory state it was in when you first got the phone. Below are the steps to manually reset your phone or perform the reset by using buttons on the device itself.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P9 Lite mini
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei P9 Lite mini from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei P9 Lite mini.
Hard reset Huawei P9 Lite mini from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei P9 Lite mini completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Huawei logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to “Recovery mode“.
- Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
- The screen will display “Confirm wipe off all user data?“. Select “Wipe Data” again.
- Select the “Reboot system” option from the Huawei eRecovery menu.
Factory reset Huawei P9 Lite mini from Settings
- From the app drawer, tap “Settings“.
- On the Settings menu, find “Advanced settings” option, then tap on it.
- Find “Backup & reset” option and then tap on it.
- Now you need to select the “Factory data reset” option.
- And then tap “Reset Phone” option that will shown up in the pop up warning message.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the Huawei P9 Lite mini will turn back on automatically.
The Huawei P9 Lite mini is a power packed handset in which the user can run heavy games and apps for long hours. Like its siblings, the cameras of this smartphone is also amazing which outputs ultra clear images. In short, if you are looking for a nice camera smartphone with quality performance around this budget, then this smartphone is worth buying.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. For other tips and tricks such as how to lock apps in Huawei P9 Lite mini, make sure to bookmark ApkShort.com!