There are several reasons why you might need to reset your Huawei Enjoy 7s. You installed too many apps and just need to start clean. You want to fix some other problem or sell this device. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Huawei Enjoy 7s.
The Huawei Enjoy 7s flaunts a 5.65 inches IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a pixel density of 427 ppi, which can provide a sharp and clear vision.
The device is based upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset that supports an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.36 GHz. For the graphics, there is an ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU, which handle the efficiency of the processor and there is a 3GB RAM, which can provide smooth multitasking and gaming.
If you want to sell your Huawei Enjoy 7s or are experiencing performance issues, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Huawei Enjoy 7s, which we’ll take a closer look at in this post.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 7s via Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Enjoy 7s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Enjoy 7s will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 7s via Settings
- Go to your Huawei Enjoy 7s phone “Settings“.
- Find the “System” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Reset Phone” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Enjoy 7s
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 7s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Enjoy 7s.
Huawei Enjoy 7s is a mid-range performance oriented smartphone. The excellent battery backup and good storage capacity make the device a perfect buy for consumers. Moreover, the phone is loaded with some spectacular features, which takes your phone user experience to the next level.
These were a few methods of solving Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the phone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to update Huawei Enjoy 7s, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.