If you’re having a lot of problems with your Huawei Maimang 7, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei Maimang 7.
The Huawei Maimang 7 features a 6.3 inches FHD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage along with a microSD card slot to increase the storage further up to 64GB.
In terms of performance, the Huawei Maimang 7 packs a punch with a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon KIRIN 710 processor under the hood, aided by 6GB of RAM and ARM Mali-G51MP4 graphics processor. It runs the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS with EMUI 8.2 on top.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Huawei Maimang 7 to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Huawei Maimang 7 randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Hard reset Huawei Maimang 7 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Maimang 7 is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Touch Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Maimang 7 as a new device.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Maimang 7
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei Maimang 7 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Maimang 7.
Factory reset Huawei Maimang 7 from Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei Maimang 7 will reboot.
The Huawei Maimang 7 Android smartphone comes up with a bunch of impressive features like superb camera, 2k display, ample storage, lag-free performance, etc., making it a suitable option as your next smartphone. Go for it if you are looking for a device which is both beauty and the beast ate the same time.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about how to screenshot in Huawei Maimang 7.