Do you need to reset your Huawei Mate RS to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this tutorial, we’ll show you three ways to complete this task on Huawei Mate RS.
The Huawei Mate RS comes with an Octa-Core processor that has a clock speed of 2.4 GHz. It acts as the brain of the system and takes care of the overall performance. The Huawei Mate RS houses a 256GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The processor is further aided by a 6GB RAM.
Huawei Mate RS sports a 6 inches Oled display that has a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels. It comes with a great pixel density of 537 ppi that provides quite a good viewing experience. On the optical front, there is a 23.8MP primary lens that can click mesmerizing images with a screen flash.
To factory reset device is often done to fix many issues. Perhaps your Huawei Mate RS has some problems with performance, for example, the smartphone is running slowly.
Or your smartphone is picking up a virus or you only want to remove all your files, passwords, programs and other sensitive information and then throw away the phone.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Mate RS
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Mate RS from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Mate RS.
Factory reset Huawei Mate RS from Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Mate RS.
Hard reset Huawei Mate RS
- Ensure that the Huawei Mate RS is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Huawei Mate RS is a premium device with great features. The storage is quite good so that you can keep an ample amount of applications, videos, songs, etc in the smartphone. The processor-RAM combination makes the smartphone good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. For other tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Huawei Mate RS which will be coming soon.