If you’re having a lot of problems with your Honor 20 Lite, performing a factory reset may be the solution. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Honor 20 Lite.
The Honor 20 Lite flaunts a 6.21inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 415 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. A 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor 4×2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53 coupled with 4GB RAM sits on a HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset and makes sure the Honor 20 Lite performs brilliantly while on gaming and on multitasking. The smartphone is powered by Android 9.0 OS.
Every Android phone has access to factory reset. Some apps may cause problems due to changes to phone settings and the user won’t be able to fix it so the last option for the user to install those apps is to reset them to default settings. Apart from that it can also increase the speed and feel like a new Honor 20 Lite.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor 20 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 20 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 20 Lite.
Hard reset Honor 20 Lite
- Ensure that the Honor 20 Lite is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Touch Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Honor 20 Lite as a new device.
Factory reset Honor 20 Lite from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap System.
- In the System screen, tap Reset.
- In the Reset screen, tap Factory data reset.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the RESET PHONE option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch NEXT.
- Finally tap RESET PHONE.
- After your Honor 20 Lite reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Honor 20 Lite is a premium phone that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. The processor is strong enough to handle a number of functions. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to flash Honor 20 Lite which will be coming soon.