In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Honor 7x to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Honor 7x is equipped with a 2.36 GHz Octa-Core processor that acts as the brain of the system. It is further aided by a 4GB RAM that takes care of the multitasking. The combination is situated on a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset. A ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU takes care of the graphical tasks of the system.
The Honor 7x bears a 5.93inch with a bezel-less design that provides an impressive viewing experience. It has an aspect ratio of 18:9 that provides an excellent view. It has a waterdrop notch on the top of the display. It has a great pixel density of 407 PPI, which makes the images and texts bright.
Even though the Honor 7x uses the latest Android OS, over time, you can come across a lot of problems. You may experience problems starting or shutting down, excessive memory usage, application running performance, battery draining quickly, among many other issues, and when all of these are happening, resetting to factory settings will come in handy.
Factory reset Honor 7x
- Go into the “Settings“.
- Tap “Advanced settings“.
- Tap on “Backup & reset“.
- Tap on “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on “Reset phone“.
- Next tap “Reset phone“.
- Your Honor 7x will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 7x
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 7x from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 7x.
Hard reset Honor 7x
- Ensure that the Honor 7x is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume UP, and Power buttons until you see the Huawei logo.
- Wait a few seconds into Huawei eRecovery.
- Select Wipe data/Factory Reset.
- And then confirm by choose Wipe data/Factory Reset again.
- Allow several seconds for the hard reset to complete.
- When finished, please tap Reboot system in Huawei eRecovery.
- Your Honor 7x will now hard reset.
The Honor 7x is a powerful device that delivers smooth performance. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. The configuration it offers is currently available on other phones even at a much lower price, but it would be a great option for a brilliant camera and the performance it provides exceeds satisfaction.
Does your Honor 7x have a problem you’ve never seen mentioned? Share it in the comments below and I’m sure an answer can be found. There isn’t a problem the device has that can’t be solved one way or another.