Honor 8x Max has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Here’s how to factory reset your Honor 8x Max.
The Honor 8x Max flaunts a 7.12-inch (1080 x 2244 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD display with 350ppi as pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass on top of it for protection.
The device is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Snapdragon 636 chipset. It also equips an Adreno 509 GPU to handle gaming and multimedia department. It operates on the Android 8.0 Oreo integrated with its own EMUI 8.2 for customization. It comes with a stylish design that gives it a premium classy look.
The Honor 8x Max is a relatively new Android device and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you are facing bugs after updating your Honor 8x Max or you’re seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve the most common problems by resetting your smartphone.
Factory reset Honor 8x Max from Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Honor 8x Max.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 8x Max
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Honor 8x Max from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 8x Max.
Hard reset Honor 8x Max via Recovery
- Shut down your Honor 8x Max completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
The Honor 8x Max is yet another feature-packed release with well thought out specifications. The cameras themselves manage to pull off some pretty shots. The powerful configuration also means you will have a snappy, clutter-free experience on this device, regardless of what you are doing.
These are several of the most common Honor 8x Max problems and troubleshooting tips we have come across. Have you encountered any other problems with this phone? Save even more money by getting free advice. See you in the next article about how to update Honor 8x Max.