In this post, we will look at to what extent a Huawei Y9 (2018) user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei Y9 (2018).
The Huawei Y9 (2018) features a 5.93inch (13.21 cm) multi capacitive IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, which offers a pixel density of 407 ppi. For storage needs, the smartphone offers an internal memory of 32GB.
For a smooth performance of the system, the device is mechanized by a 2.36 GHz Octa-Core processor, which is seated on HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chip and is paired with an ARM Mali-T830MP2 graphics and 3GB RAM. The smartphone starts on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system that is floating on 64-bit architecture.
If you want to sell your Huawei Y9 (2018) and you want to delete everything from your phone in no time, then you can go for factory reset and all your data will be erased. The method is very basic and easy to understand for all the Huawei devices because a layman can do it without product knowledge.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Y9 (2018)
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y9 (2018) from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y9 (2018).
Factory reset Huawei Y9 (2018)
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei Y9 (2018) will reboot.
Hard reset Huawei Y9 (2018) via Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Y9 (2018) and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Touch Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Y9 (2018) as a new device.
The Huawei Y9 (2018) is a mid ranged phone with its foremost strength being a powerful front camera for selfies equipped with flash which provides great pictures. The phone has a good display and a satisfactory battery performance and proves to be a good reliable device at this budget.
These were a few methods of solving Huawei Y9 (2018) problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the device working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to change storage settings on Huawei Y9 (2018), please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.