There are many reasons you’ll want to reset your Huawei P10 Plus, and there are many different methods to do so. Here you’ll learn about three different levels of resetting your Huawei P10 Plus.
The Huawei P10 Plus comes with a 5.5 Inch LTPS LCD QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 2.4 GHz Octa-Core processor seated upon HiSilicon KIRIN 960 chipset. It is aided by 6GB of RAM and ARM Mali-G71MP8 graphics engine. The phone is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 12.2MP + 20MP snapper at the back and an 8MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the device houses an internal memory of 64GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 256GB.
If you have come across major software problems on your Huawei P10 Plus, then you’re not the only one. From slowness to scrolling to significant battery drain, we’ve all done it. The thing to remember is that you can always reset your device to solve the problem.
Hard reset Huawei P10 Plus via Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei P10 Plus and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei P10 Plus will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Huawei P10 Plus via Settings
- From the app drawer, tap “Settings“.
- On the Settings menu, find “Advanced settings” option, then tap on it.
- Find “Backup & reset” option and then tap on it.
- Now you need to select the “Factory data reset” option.
- And then tap “Reset Phone” option that will shown up in the pop up warning message.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the Honor V9 Play will turn back on automatically.
Android Oreo / Pie
- Go to Menu and choose “Setting“.
- Tap “System“.
- Move again and tap “Reset“.
- After that, choose “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm it by tap the “RESET PHONE” button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei P10 Plus will reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P10 Plus
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei P10 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei P10 Plus.
The Huawei P10 Plus fits all the benchmarks of a premium device for a mid-range price tag. The good cameras perform well in terms of photography and videography.
However, no matter how great the phone is, potential problems are always on. When your device is going through a tough time, it’s usually better to reset.