One of the ways the Oppo A31 looks attractive is by changing the font style. This phone is equipped with a ColorOS interface, in the Theme Store there are themes, wallpapers and fonts that can make this phone look cool.
Oppo A31 is a mid-range performance oriented smartphone. The excellent battery backup and good storage capacity make the device a perfect buy for consumers. The great pair of cameras are can capture mesmerizing images and good quality videos.
The Oppo A31 comes with the ColorOS 6.1 interface based on Android 9.0 Pie. Apart from having a fresh appearance, there is also a feature to change themes and fonts. However, some users are disappointed because they cannot find free fonts.
Here I provide 2 solutions for those of you who want to change the font style for free on the Oppo A31.
Change Font Style Using the Imod Pro App
The method that I share, will remove the 5 minute time limit if you apply premium fonts that are on the Theme Store. You will be free to replace various premium fonts for free.
- Download the iMod Pro application.
- Install the application on an Oppo or Realme.
- Open the Theme Store, then choose any paid theme or font.
- After that, apply the trial.
- Close the Theme Store through the recent app.
- Next open iMod Pro and tap the round blue icon at the top.
Change Font and Emoji via zFont
iFont is an application that provides dozens of custom fonts and emojis that you can apply on the Oppo A31. The latest version of this application supports ColorOS 6 and ColorOS 7.
Here’s how to use iFont to replace fonts or emojis.
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A31 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A31, open zFont app and tap Allow when it asks for storage access.
- You will see options like Color, Emoji and Stylish.
- Choose Stylish. You can now see all the fonts listed in the app.
- Tap a font you like and select Download.
- Tap the Set button, select Oppo & Realme and then choose New Oppo.
- Then tap on Settings and enable the toggle next to Allow apps from this source.
- Once the font installed, Go to Settings. Navigate to Language & Region and set the region to Myanmar.
- Now go to Display & Brightness and enable the Support Dai characters option.
Now that you know how to change the Oppo A31 font style, I hope you can understand the two methods above.
About Oppo A31
The Oppo A31 is powered by a 4×2.3 GHz + 4×1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor placed upon Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio P35 chipset and a 4GB of RAM. A PowerVR GE8320 is added with those to output a superb graphics display. The phone runs on OS based on Android 9.0 (Pie).
The Oppo A31 sports a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with a 720 x 1600 resolution. The phone comes with a metal body and is available in Fantasy White, Mystery Black, and Lake Green colored body.