If you’re having a lot of problems with your Oppo A1k, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Oppo A1k.
Oppo A1k has bee powered by a Helio P22 SoC that handles the overall performance. It has an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of up to 2 GHz. It also has 2GB RAM handling the overall function smoothly while the PowerVR GE8320 GPU offers good graphical experience.
Oppo A1k holds an elegant waterdrop IPS LCD display that provides spacious viewing experience. It stands 6.1inch tall with no bezels on the sides. The display is provided with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and a pixel density of 282 ppi.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo A1k
If your Android phone appears that the smartphone storage is full, you can erase everything on your Oppo A1k by resetting it and then you can install the applications of your need. As it will wipe up everything so the storage issues will also be resolved.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A1k
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo A1k from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo A1k.
Hard Reset Oppo A1k via Recovery
- Shut down your Oppo A1k completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the OPPO logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Oppo A1k will now wipe all contents.
Factory Reset Oppo A1k from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo A1k will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Oppo flagship Oppo A1k is a better equipped device at affordable price. The inbuilt storage is huge with the option of expanding the memory. For efficient and swift performance, it has a strong configuration that would be admired by the users. The battery backup is also ample that provides a huge power for the day to day activity.
Most of the problems that the Oppo A1k has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Look forward to other articles such as how to bypass google account on Oppo A1k which will be coming soon.